ImBalik Logo Design

Client: ImBalik Photo studio

Country: Armenia

Year: 2019

Founded in 2012 ImBalik photo studio hosted over 300,000 visitors who desired to have photos for different occasions. Young families with babies occupy the big slice of 70% of the target audience pie. The other 30% consists of couples and girls. So the logo meant to be sweet and adorable and yet to tell what’s the company's purpose. We thought we take photos of who we love and want to be photographed with those we love. And for sure in this photo studio the customers are loved too, so we gathered all this love in heart shape and combined it with camera shutter. This is the camera that takes photos of love.

Related Works